|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 through 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Incentive: Who are some of the people in your life?
(d) Lost souls.
2. Ineffable: What happens to the cells in a body when a person dies?
(a) They shut down.
(b) They go to their own afterlife.
(c) They die with the body.
(d) They are given to another person.
3. Descent of Species: What is the hero's last thought as a human?
(a) What alien had wanted to be human.
(b) That humans are the highest form of life.
(c) What will happen if there is no hay.
(d) How to make the transformation stop.
4. Scales: What does God think humans are trying to do?
(a) Take over the afterlife.
(b) Help him survive.
(c) Purposely harm him.
(d) Take over his body.
5. Narcisuss: What is in the holy book carried around by cartographers?
Short Answer Questions
1. Pantheon: Who are the only beings these gods can empathize with?
2. Graveyard of the Gods: How do the gods feel about this afterlife?
3. Conservation: What happens to the afterlife in this story?
4. Giantess: What does the Giantess consist of?
5. Narcisuss: Who created humans?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)