|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 through 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Reins: Who does God talk to in the afterlife?
(a) Mary Shelley.
(b) The angels.
(d) Gandhi and Dr. King.
2. Conservation: Why do things change in this afterlife?
(a) The quark explodes.
(b) The quark needs to conserve energy.
(c) God changes the design of the universe.
(d) People are not happy there.
3. Spirals: What do the creatures ask each new arrival to the afterlife?
(a) Do you have an answer?
(b) Take me to your leader?
(c) Where did you come from?
(d) What is your name?
4. Spirals: What do the creatures think about humans?
(a) That they have answers, but won't tell them because they are mean.
(b) That they are too dumb to have answers.
(c) That they have answers, but can't tell them.
(d) That they are failures.
5. Sum: In this afterlife you begin to long for:
(a) Your earthly life where everything was in time order.
(b) Your parents, friends and relatives.
(c) A shower as you don't have one for a while.
(d) An escape from the torture of your memories.
Short Answer Questions
1. Will-o-the-Wisp: What eventually happens to people in the lounge?
2. Ineffable: What happens to the people in a play when the play dies?
3. Scales: Why are humans draining God's strength?
4. Ineffable: What happens to the cells in a body when a person dies?
5. Pantheon: How do the gods feel about people?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)