|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 through 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Great Expectations: What happens to people's computerized afterlives?
(a) They are envied by God.
(b) They are wonderful.
(c) They are happy.
(d) They do not work.
2. Will-o-the-Wisp: What are the monitors used for?
(a) To view your funeral.
(b) To watch your life in replay.
(c) To make sure no one breaks into your home.
(d) To watch people on earth.
3. Metamorphosis: What do the people awaiting the Caller become?
(a) Sad, depressed and anxious.
(b) What they think they should be.
(c) Happy and hopeful.
(d) What the living remember them as.
4. Seed: How does God behave in the afterlife?
(a) He is aloof.
(b) He throws parties all the time.
(c) He is isolated.
(d) He spends time with humans.
5. Microbe: What does God think about man?
(a) God thinks man is a miracle.
(b) God loves man.
(c) God hates man.
(d) God doesn't realize man exists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Perpetuity: What is God like in this afterlife?
2. Angst: What is man's job in the afterlife?
3. Seed: What did humans develop from?
4. Prism: What was God worried about when this afterlife was created?
5. Spirals: What do the creatures think about humans?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)