|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 through 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Spirals: Why did the creatures create humans?
(a) To take care of them when they grew old.
(b) To help run the afterlife.
(c) To help figure out why the creatures existed.
(d) They were lonely.
2. Mary: How does God feel about Mary?
(a) That she does not understand him.
(b) That she understands him.
(c) That she should be a god.
(d) That she is an agent of the Devil.
3. Egalitaire: This god is very unusual because he/she is:
4. Will-o-the-Wisp: What are the monitors used for?
(a) To watch people on earth.
(b) To watch your life in replay.
(c) To make sure no one breaks into your home.
(d) To view your funeral.
5. Seed: How did God get lucky in his placement of the earth?
(a) He placed it too close to the sun.
(b) He placed it at just the right distance from the sun.
(c) He placed it in an area with two suns.
(d) He placed it too far from the sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Narcisuss: Who created humans?
2. Encore: The Creators only create, they do not __________________.
3. Prism: What do people realize about their different ages while in this afterlife?
4. Microbe: What is God?
5. Angst: What do most in the afterlife choose to do on their vacation?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)