|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 through 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Egalitaire: What do souls think about this afterlife?
(a) Their god is considerate and kind.
(b) It is their own kind of hell.
(c) They are grateful that hell has been shut down.
(d) It is the best of all their wishes.
2. Prism: How does God solve his problem?
(a) He creates all people at the same weight.
(b) He allows people to be all ages at once.
(c) He creates all people with the same intelligence.
(d) He allows people to all be the same height.
3. Descent of Species: What happens when people in this afterlife begins to think about what they will be in the next life?
(a) They melt.
(b) They begin to change.
(c) They learn to appreciate their life.
(d) They are allowed to preview that life.
4. Distance: What is the afterlife like in this story?
(a) There is no afterlife.
(b) A beautiful land without strife.
(c) A sad place with lots of trees.
(d) A wide open empty space.
5. Sum: In this afterlife you begin to long for:
(a) An escape from the torture of your memories.
(b) A shower as you don't have one for a while.
(c) Your earthly life where everything was in time order.
(d) Your parents, friends and relatives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Egalitaire: How does this god deal with Hell?
2. Oz: What does the Creator look like at first?
3. Metamorphosis: What do the people awaiting the Caller become?
4. Pantheon: How do the gods feel about people?
5. Absence: What do people think may have happened to God?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)