|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 through 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Spirals: Why did the creatures create humans?
(a) To help figure out why the creatures existed.
(b) To take care of them when they grew old.
(c) To help run the afterlife.
(d) They were lonely.
2. Great Expectations: What happens to people's computerized afterlives?
(a) They are envied by God.
(b) They do not work.
(c) They are happy.
(d) They are wonderful.
3. The Unnatural: People begin to realize that death provides _______________.
4. Perpetuity: What does God hope will happen to the sinners?
(a) They will become as miserable as he is.
(b) They will see the error of their ways.
(c) They will become Gladiators.
(d) They will be happy forever.
5. Mary: Which of his creations does God relate to the most?
Short Answer Questions
1. Microbe: What is God?
2. The Unnatural: What happens to you at the end of the story?
3. Spirals: What do the creatures think about humans?
4. Missing: What was created while the God couple was at war?
5. Scales: Why are humans draining God's strength?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)