|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 through 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Metamorphosis: Why do many famous people stay in the waiting room?
(a) They are egotistical and can't move on.
(b) Their names are in books so they are never said for the last time.
(c) They are remembered by everyone so they can't be sent to the next level.
(d) They have lost their sense of self and so can't move on.
2. Oz: Who has the opportunity to meet the Creator in this afterlife?
(a) The most courageous people.
(b) The saddest people.
(c) The youngest people.
(d) The most righteous people.
3. Adhesion: Why do humans get reincarnated in this afterlife?
(a) To help the Collectors understand relationships.
(b) Because they don't learn their spiritual lessons.
(c) There is no other place for them to go.
(d) To help the Collectors populate the earth.
4. Spirals: What is unique about God in this afterlife?
(a) God is a species of small creatures.
(b) God is a species of large creatures.
(c) God is a married couple.
(d) God is a giant.
5. Spirals: Why did the creatures create humans?
(a) To take care of them when they grew old.
(b) To help run the afterlife.
(c) To help figure out why the creatures existed.
(d) They were lonely.
Short Answer Questions
1. Reins: Why did the angels sew discord against God?
2. Will-o-the-Wisp: What are the viewers in the lounge not allowed to see?
3. Giantess: What is the princely looking man?
4. Mirrors: How many stages does death have in this afterlife?
5. Mary: Who is Mary?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)