Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Eva going to go, per Sula?
(a) A nursing home
(b) A new country
(c) A hospital
(d) A mental hospital
2. What does Sula ask of Nel?
(a) If she can forgive her
(b) If she can make her sweet tea
(c) If she can fill her prescription
(d) If she can read to her
3. Sula returns to Medallion accompanied by a plague of __________.
4. Who does Nel realize can not make important decisions for herself?
5. Who always overlooks the groom for work?
(a) The vet offices
(b) The schools
(c) The gang boss
(d) The white physician
6. Whose funeral begins the chapter?
7. What is one of the rumors about the answer to #133?
(a) He has a deal with the devil
(b) She is dying
(c) She sleeps with white men
(d) She eats too much
8. No one did a thing about Sula's death until ________ called the police and the hospital.
9. Who thinks of sex as wicked, a personal act that is purely for her?
10. How many colored women reside at the nursing home?
11. How does Sula learn of the man's real name?
(a) She asks him
(b) She asks Eva
(c) His driver's license
(d) She asks Nel
12. Who is immediately upset with Sula over not contacting her in a long time?
13. What does Sula put in her hair to entice the answer to #139?
(a) A green bow
(b) A white ribbon
(c) A jeweled barrette
(d) A red bow
14. What kind of prescription does Sula need?
(a) Mood elevators
(c) Pain killers
15. What does Sula threaten she will do to Eva?
(a) Burn her
(b) Drown her
(c) Cut her
(d) Leave her
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to Sula's door, bringing her milk bottles?
2. Who is ringing the bell as the tunnel collapses?
3. Sula says she may be __________, but she has lived a full life.
4. Where is work promised for the people of the town?
5. What does Eva do to try to protect herself?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)