1. What is the name of the neighborhood in which most of the story takes place?
2. What is the name of the town in which the story takes place?
(b) Sweet Meadows
3. What is the town being destroyed to make room for?
(a) A city golf course
(b) An apartment complex
(c) A shopping mall
(d) A theme park
4. This neighborhood of the town started off as a "________."
5. The idea behind this town is that there is ________ on the outside, but _______ on the inside.
(a) Pain, Laughter
(b) Laughter, pain
(c) Black, white
(d) Peace, pain
6. Who promised freedom to the slaves?
(c) A white farmer
7. The slaves did the work and then asked for the "_________."
8. Where did the white farmer say the land was fertile and rich, so the slaves should go there, even though that's not where they ended up?
(a) The valley
(b) The fields
(c) The hills
(d) The plains
This section contains 3,183 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)