|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Dolce: Chapters 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gabriel Corte particularly upset over losing after he gets separated from his car?
(a) His manuscripts.
(c) His money.
(d) His servants.
2. How does Charles Langelet feel about the young couple that he meets?
(a) They are too young to drive.
(b) They are decent people.
(c) They are con artists.
(d) They will steal his money.
3. Who is Monsieur Corbin?
(a) A wealthy businessman.
(b) A bank director.
(c) A chef.
(d) A waiter.
4. Which of the following best describe Charles Langelet?
(a) He is a large man with a heart condition.
(b) He is disabled and must use a wheelchair.
(c) He is a young man in excellent health.
(d) He is a small and feeble man.
5. What does the couple in Chapter 5 do for a living?
(a) They are servants for a wealthy family.
(b) They work at a local restaurant.
(c) They work for a bank.
(d) They are bakers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Arlette Corail interested in Hubert Pericand?
2. What have the local stores run out of in the small town the Pericands are in?
3. What character is introduced in Chapter 13?
4. What does a thief steal from Gabriel and Florence?
5. When the first German arrives on a motorcycle at the village where Arlette Corail is staying, what surprises the women?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)