|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Dolce: Chapters 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the Michauds astonished to find in Chapter 28?
(a) That their apartment is still in tact.
(b) That they still have jobs.
(c) That their son is waiting for them.
(d) That a wealthy patron has left them a bunch of money.
2. After running out of fuel, why is Charles Langelet afraid to leave his car?
(a) His most valuable possessions are inside.
(b) A refugee might attack him.
(c) He could be hurt in an explosion or bombing.
(d) He might not be able to find his way back.
3. How do the women of Lucile Angellier's village tend to behave towards the German soldiers?
(a) They spy on them.
(b) They are rude to them.
(c) They ignore them.
(d) They are social with them.
4. How long are the German soldier's expected to stay in the Angelliers' village?
(a) Six months.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) A year.
(d) Three months.
5. What does Florence share with the maid and the driver of their car?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does the novel open?
2. What is the name of the young nun that goes to fetch Maitre Charboeuf?
3. In Chapter 13, what does the young girl of the house do that soothes the soldier?
4. What does Madame Angellier catch Lucile doing in regards to the German officer?
5. Where are the young couple that Charles Langlet meets headed?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)