|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Dolce: Chapters 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the profession of Gabriel Corte?
2. What is the director of the Children's Home compared to in his description?
(a) A lizard.
(b) A horse.
(c) A rat.
(d) A child.
3. What do the French women ask the German soldiers to do on the night of their party?
(a) To share their food.
(b) To leave the town.
(c) To let them have a party as well.
(d) To ignore the curfew.
4. What does Gabriel Corte have a sudden urgent desire to do when the refugees are caught in the crossfire between the French and Germans?
(a) To run away by himself.
(b) To help the wounded refugees.
(c) To join the French in the fight.
(d) To save Florence's life.
5. What thoughts are bothering Jean-Marie Michaud?
(a) Memories of the recent past.
(b) Lack of knowledge of his parents' safety.
(c) That he is in the middle of nowhere.
(d) Childhood memories.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the German soldier living in the Angelliers' home?
2. What does Madeleine tell Benoit that he needs to hide?
3. What family did the Count de Furieres marry into?
4. Who is Arlette Corail?
5. Where is Philippe Pericand's parish?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)