|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Dolce: Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 28, who is mentioned that is taken prisoner?
(a) Jeanne Michaud's father.
(b) The Count de Furieres' son.
(c) Corbin's wife.
(d) The Count de Furieres' chaffeur.
2. What does the woman on the farm hope for in exchange for taking care of Jean-Marie Michaud?
(a) A reimbursement of the money when he is well.
(b) For Jean-Marie to marry her daughter.
(c) The safe return of her own son.
(d) For Jean-Marie to work in the fields.
3. Where do Father Philippe and the boys camp for the night?
(a) Off the side of the road to Tours.
(b) By the stream where they fish.
(c) On the lawn of a large chateau.
(d) By the cottage of a local farmer.
4. Who does Gabriel Corte witness being refused lodging at the luxury hotel?
(a) German soldiers.
(b) A Swedish couple.
(c) Spanish women.
(d) American tourists.
5. What does Phillipe do for a living?
(a) He is a businessman.
(b) He is a street vendor.
(c) He is a museum curator.
(d) He is a Catholic priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the mood among the German soldiers when they arrive in the Angelliers' village?
2. How long are the German soldier's expected to stay in the Angelliers' village?
3. After running away from the fight at the Allier River, who does Hubert meet?
4. What does a passing soldier offer to Florence?
5. What is the name of the mother of the family in Chapter 2?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)