|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Dolce: Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the German officer request from the Angellier women?
(a) Their company in the sitting room.
(b) Complete silence so he can review his battles.
(c) The key to the library and the piano.
(d) A large, gourmet dinner.
2. What is Benoit concerned about regarding Madeleine?
(a) That she is planning to run away.
(b) That she may have come from the middle class.
(c) That she is poisoning him.
(d) That she is in love with Lucile's husband.
3. How do the Pericands get to the train station in Saint-Georges?
(a) They drive in their car.
(b) They walk, taking turns carrying their possessions.
(c) They pay a man with a donkey and cart.
(d) They borrow bicycles from the townspeople.
4. Who does Gabriel Corte witness being refused lodging at the luxury hotel?
(a) German soldiers.
(b) American tourists.
(c) Spanish women.
(d) A Swedish couple.
5. What has happened to Charles Langelet's servants?
(a) They have stolen the valuables.
(b) They were arrested by the Germans.
(c) The have fled Paris in fear.
(d) They are hiding in the cellar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the German soldier who is staying at the Sabarie farm?
2. Where is the elder Monsieur Pericand taken when he is found after the Pericands flee the burning village?
3. In Chapter 11, which character helps others with their baggage?
4. What has happened to Lucile Angellier's husband?
5. How much does Count de Furieres agree to pay the Michauds?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)