|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Dolce: Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Hubert finally awakens, after falling asleep in Arlette Corail's room, what terrifies him?
(a) Being so far away from his family.
(b) He does not remember where he is.
(c) Arlette Corail's advances.
(d) Learning that the Germans have arrived.
2. Who does a military officer commandeer a truck from in Chapter 12?
(a) Gabriel Corte and Florence.
(b) Charlotte Pericand's servants.
(c) Philippe Pericand and the orphans he is transporting.
(d) Jean Marie Michaud.
3. When was Maurice Michaud injured?
(a) In the war in 1914.
(b) On the way to Tours.
(c) On the job at Corbin's bank.
(d) In the explosion in the train station.
4. What dangerous area is Father Philippe Pericand trying to avoid?
5. Who is Gabriel Corte disturbed to hear has fled to Portugal?
(a) Arlette Corail.
(b) Jules Blanc.
(c) Charles Langelet.
(d) Claude Minot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What family did the Count de Furieres marry into?
2. What do Father Philippe and the boys eat before they camp for the night?
3. Where do Father Philippe and the boys camp for the night?
4. How do the Pericands get to the train station in Saint-Georges?
5. How is Charles Langelet "scandalized" in Chapter 22?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)