|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Dolce: Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jules Blanc tell Florence during their telephone conversation?
(a) The Germans have occupied Paris.
(b) He has a new job for her.
(c) The French have defeated the Germans.
(d) The Germans have crossed the Seine.
2. Who comes to Charles Langelet's house looking for work as a maid?
(a) Lucile Angellier.
(b) Claudia Boucher.
(c) Charlotte Pericand.
(d) Hortense Gaillard.
3. What are the Michauds astonished to find in Chapter 28?
(a) That they still have jobs.
(b) That a wealthy patron has left them a bunch of money.
(c) That their son is waiting for them.
(d) That their apartment is still in tact.
4. Where does Gabriel Corte end up sleeping after he refuses his hotel room?
(a) On the grass outside.
(b) At a friend's house.
(c) In another room.
(d) In his car.
5. What is the name of the village that the Angellier's live in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What family is introduced in Chapter 2?
2. During their walk on the footpath in the woods, what does one of the boys do that disturbs Father Philippe?
3. What has Jules done concerning Gabriel Corte?
4. How does Madame Pericand speak to her son, Hubert?
5. What have the local stores run out of in the small town the Pericands are in?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)