|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Storm In June: Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disease did Philippe Pericand have?
(b) Small Pox.
2. After running out of fuel, why is Charles Langelet afraid to leave his car?
(a) A refugee might attack him.
(b) He could be hurt in an explosion or bombing.
(c) His most valuable possessions are inside.
(d) He might not be able to find his way back.
3. In Chapter 16, where have the Pericand family found a place to sleep?
(a) In the vestibule of the train station.
(b) In a large room in a house owned by two elderly women.
(c) In a small hotel on the outskirts of Tours.
(d) In the parlor of a house owned by a wealthy businessman.
4. Which of the following best describe Charles Langelet?
(a) He is disabled and must use a wheelchair.
(b) He is a small and feeble man.
(c) He is a young man in excellent health.
(d) He is a large man with a heart condition.
5. Where does Gabriel Corte end up sleeping after he refuses his hotel room?
(a) In his car.
(b) In another room.
(c) On the grass outside.
(d) At a friend's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the director of the Children's Home compared to in his description?
2. Which of the following characters in NOT one of the group that has had a run-in with Gabriel Corte?
3. In what city does the novel open?
4. What character is introduced in Chapter 3?
5. Who has a fondness for champagne and fruit?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)