|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Storm In June: Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what are the family and the servants listening to on the radio?
(a) Reports of the approaching bombing of Paris.
(b) Classical music.
(c) News report about a local political campaign.
(d) A comedy program.
2. What does Hubert decide he wants to do concerning the impending invasion of the Germans?
(a) He wants to take his family to safety.
(b) He wants to hide in his room until it's over.
(c) He wants to stay and fight them.
(d) He wants to leave the city.
3. After running away from the fight at the Allier River, who does Hubert meet?
(a) Lucile Angellier.
(b) Arlette Corail.
(d) Gabriel Corte.
4. Which of the following best describe Charles Langelet?
(a) He is disabled and must use a wheelchair.
(b) He is a large man with a heart condition.
(c) He is a young man in excellent health.
(d) He is a small and feeble man.
5. What does a passing soldier offer to Florence?
(a) A loaf of bread.
(b) A bowl of soup.
(c) A sum of money.
(d) A flower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What have the traveling refugees begun to do in Chapter 19?
2. Where does Gabriel Corte end up sleeping after he refuses his hotel room?
3. Who will evacuate the children of the Children's Home in place of the director?
4. What is the profession of Gabriel Corte?
5. What is the name of the valet in Chapter 3?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)