|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Storm In June: Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charles Langelet doing when he is introduced in Chapter 7?
(a) He is packing his valuable possessions.
(b) He is calling his friends to find a place to stay.
(c) He is loading clothes in his car.
(d) He is cooking a large dinner.
2. What is the name of the valet in Chapter 3?
3. What has happened to Charles Langelet's servants?
(a) They were arrested by the Germans.
(b) They are hiding in the cellar.
(c) They have stolen the valuables.
(d) The have fled Paris in fear.
4. Who is occupying the Michauds' seats when they reach the car they are to travel to Tours in?
(a) Hubert Pericand.
(b) Arlette Corail and her dog.
(c) Charles Langelet and his maid.
(d) Corbin's wife.
5. What does the couple in Chapter 5 do for a living?
(a) They are servants for a wealthy family.
(b) They work at a local restaurant.
(c) They work for a bank.
(d) They are bakers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is item is NOT included in the Pericands' packed car in Chapter 6?
2. At the beginning of the novel, what are the citizens waking up to prepare for?
3. Why can't the director of the Children's Home evacuate the children from Paris?
4. What family is introduced in Chapter 2?
5. Who is Monsieur Corbin?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)