|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Storm In June: Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describe Charles Langelet?
(a) He is a large man with a heart condition.
(b) He is disabled and must use a wheelchair.
(c) He is a small and feeble man.
(d) He is a young man in excellent health.
2. What is Charles Langelet doing when he is introduced in Chapter 7?
(a) He is packing his valuable possessions.
(b) He is loading clothes in his car.
(c) He is cooking a large dinner.
(d) He is calling his friends to find a place to stay.
3. In what city does the novel open?
4. How old is Hubert?
5. Why can't the director of the Children's Home evacuate the children from Paris?
(a) He has resigned his position.
(b) He is in the hospital.
(c) He has to attend to his sick wife.
(d) He is afraid to leave Paris.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of the novel, what are the citizens waking up to prepare for?
2. What character is introduced in Chapter 3?
3. What is item is NOT included in the Pericands' packed car in Chapter 6?
4. What does the couple in Chapter 5 do for a living?
5. How many children are in the family in Chapter 2?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)