|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Dolce: Chapters 11, 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't the director of the Children's Home evacuate the children from Paris?
(a) He has to attend to his sick wife.
(b) He is afraid to leave Paris.
(c) He is in the hospital.
(d) He has resigned his position.
2. What is the name of the young nun that goes to fetch Maitre Charboeuf?
3. How is the Viscountess dressed when she pays a visit to Madame and Lucile Angellier?
(a) In an evening gown.
(b) In her finest attire.
(c) In peasant clothes.
(d) In an outfit she wears to church.
4. Who does the elder Monsieur Pericand ask for in Chapter 23?
(b) The notary.
(c) His maid.
(d) The priest.
5. What sight in the bar in Paris cheers up Charles Langelet?
(a) A small sable-skin hat worn by a woman in his group.
(b) The bartender giving a free drink to a refugee.
(c) The smile of a beautiful woman sitting next to him.
(d) The delicious hors d'oeuvres served to his group.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to Lucile Angellier's husband?
2. What is Benoit concerned about regarding Madeleine?
3. What are the names of the young women that are nursing Jean-Marie Michaud back to health?
4. What institute does the Pericand family contribute money to?
5. What does Jules Blanc tell Florence during their telephone conversation?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)