|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Storm In June: Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Gabriel and Florence find when they reach Tours?
(a) The city has been bombed.
(b) The city is occupied by the Germans.
(c) Their car is out of petrol.
(d) There is no food left in the city.
2. Why are the Pericands forced to stop in a small town that is full of Parisian refugees?
(a) They need to buy food.
(b) Hubert is sick.
(c) Their car has broken down.
(d) They have a relative who is waiting for them.
3. What has happened to Charles Langelet's servants?
(a) The have fled Paris in fear.
(b) They are hiding in the cellar.
(c) They were arrested by the Germans.
(d) They have stolen the valuables.
4. What does Hortense call Gabriel Corte?
(a) A madman.
(b) A fool.
(c) A whiner.
(d) A genius.
5. What institute does the Pericand family contribute money to?
(a) The Paris prison.
(b) The Children's Home for unfortunate children.
(c) The art museum of Paris.
(d) The French national music school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is occupying the Michauds' seats when they reach the car they are to travel to Tours in?
2. What does a thief steal from Gabriel and Florence?
3. Why does Gabriel Corte refuse to sleep in the hotel room offered to him?
4. What is the profession of Gabriel Corte?
5. Where is Philippe Pericand's parish?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)