|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Storm In June: Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 16, where have the Pericand family found a place to sleep?
(a) In the vestibule of the train station.
(b) In a small hotel on the outskirts of Tours.
(c) In a large room in a house owned by two elderly women.
(d) In the parlor of a house owned by a wealthy businessman.
2. Who has a fondness for champagne and fruit?
(a) Hubert Pericand.
(b) Philippe Pericand.
(c) Charles Langelet.
(d) Gabriel Corte.
3. What character is introduced in Chapter 13?
(a) Benoit Sabarie.
(b) Jean Marie Michaud.
(c) Bruno von Falk.
(d) Lucile Angellier.
4. Why does Gabriel Corte refuse to sleep in the hotel room offered to him?
(a) He is secretly afraid they will be bombed.
(b) The room is infested with cockroaches.
(c) He doesn't think Florence will like it.
(d) The room is not up to his standards.
5. Where does Gabriel Corte end up sleeping after he refuses his hotel room?
(a) On the grass outside.
(b) At a friend's house.
(c) In another room.
(d) In his car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose car are the Michauds supposed to travel to Tours in?
2. Which of the following best describe Charles Langelet?
3. Why can't the director of the Children's Home evacuate the children from Paris?
4. How are the Michauds ultimately forced to travel to Tours?
5. What does Hortense call Gabriel Corte?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)