|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Storm In June: Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Gabriel and Florence driving toward?
2. What is Gabriel Corte's concern about his writing?
(a) That his publisher has fled France and may not return.
(b) That he will have to change his personal writing style.
(c) That no one will be interested in his writing anymore.
(d) That all his manuscripts will be laughed at.
3. What does a thief steal from Gabriel and Florence?
(a) A food basket.
(b) Florence's necklace.
(c) Their car.
(d) Gabriel's manuscript.
4. What is the name of the young nun that goes to fetch Maitre Charboeuf?
5. What have the traveling refugees begun to do in Chapter 19?
(a) Side with the Germans.
(b) Make new homes.
(c) Flee further into the countryside.
(d) Return to Paris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Gabriel and Florence find when they reach Tours?
2. What are the names of the young women that are nursing Jean-Marie Michaud back to health?
3. What is the condition of the soldier in Chapter 13?
4. What is Arlette Corail concerned that it will be difficult to obtain?
5. Who is Gabriel Corte disturbed to hear has fled to Portugal?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)