|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Dolce: Chapters 5, 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character is introduced in Chapter 13?
(a) Lucile Angellier.
(b) Benoit Sabarie.
(c) Jean Marie Michaud.
(d) Bruno von Falk.
2. How do the women of Lucile Angellier's village tend to behave towards the German soldiers?
(a) They are rude to them.
(b) They spy on them.
(c) They ignore them.
(d) They are social with them.
3. What do Gabriel and Florence find when they reach Tours?
(a) Their car is out of petrol.
(b) The city has been bombed.
(c) The city is occupied by the Germans.
(d) There is no food left in the city.
4. What ultimately happens to Father Philippe at the end of Chapter 25?
(a) He is stoned to death.
(b) He hides until the boys run away.
(c) He leaves the boys and goes home.
(d) He kills one of the boys.
5. What does a thief steal from Gabriel and Florence?
(a) Florence's necklace.
(b) A food basket.
(c) Their car.
(d) Gabriel's manuscript.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Father Philippe and the boys eat before they camp for the night?
2. Which of the following best describes the Viscountess de Montmort?
3. In Chapter 13, what does the young girl of the house do that soothes the soldier?
4. Who does the soldier staying at the Sabarie farm have a great compassion for?
5. What is the condition of the soldier in Chapter 13?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)