|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Dolce: Chapters 5, 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ultimately happens to Father Philippe at the end of Chapter 25?
(a) He hides until the boys run away.
(b) He leaves the boys and goes home.
(c) He is stoned to death.
(d) He kills one of the boys.
2. During their walk on the footpath in the woods, what does one of the boys do that disturbs Father Philippe?
(a) Calls Father Philippe a name.
(b) Tramples some flowers.
(c) Picks a fight with another boy.
(d) Kills a lizard.
3. What dangerous area is Father Philippe Pericand trying to avoid?
4. Where do Father Philippe and the boys camp for the night?
(a) Off the side of the road to Tours.
(b) On the lawn of a large chateau.
(c) By the stream where they fish.
(d) By the cottage of a local farmer.
5. What do Father Philippe and the boys eat before they camp for the night?
(a) Vegetables growing nearby.
(b) Fish out of the stream.
(c) Sandwiches they have brought with them.
(d) Strawberries from the garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the Viscountess de Montmort holding a meeting with the village women and the farmers' wives?
2. What is the condition of the soldier in Chapter 13?
3. What character is introduced in Chapter 13?
4. Which of the following best describes the Viscountess de Montmort?
5. Where are Gabriel and Florence driving toward?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)