|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tancredi, Las Papas, The Black Dog, Snow, The Explosion in the Parlor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What deformation does Tancredi suffer from in the story bearing his name?
(a) Two heads.
(b) Twelve toes.
(c) Two stomachs.
(d) Four arms.
2. Where is the author of A Lover's Ear from?
(c) South Korea.
3. Where do they bury the player in Death of the Right Fielder?
(a) In a cemetery.
(b) On the field.
(c) In his backyard.
(d) Next to the field.
4. Where is the author of Orion from?
(b) New Zealand.
5. What does the daughter of the lord become obsessed with finding in The Blue Jar?
(a) The setting sun.
(b) The perfect jar.
(c) The perfect color blue.
(d) The sailor who saved her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the woman in Terminal attempt suicide?
2. The author of The Grass-Eaters hails from where?
3. The title character of Gregory is what?
4. Who wrote the story Gregory?
5. Where is the father originally from in Las Papas?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)