|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Arrest Me, Orion, The Verb To Kill, All at One Point, Bigfoot Stole My Wife.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what teenage cousin does the author go for a visit in Homage to Isaac Babel?
2. The story of La Volpaia comes from what country?
(c) United States.
3. The girl falling 30 meters above Marta in The Falling Girl is wearing what?
(a) A cape.
(b) A bathing suit.
(c) A wedding dress.
(d) A ball gown.
4. Who is the author of The Verb To Kill ?
(a) Jeannette Winterson.
(b) Denis Hirson.
(c) Yuan Ch'iung-Ch'iung.
(d) Luisa Valenzuela.
5. Where is the author of Iguana Hunting from?
(d) United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author of August 25, 1983 hails from where?
2. Who is the author of Don't You Blame Anyone?
3. Who is the author of Girl?
4. Where does the teacher go with the student in The Boy?
5. The author of The Grass-Eaters hails from where?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)