|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Arrest Me, Orion, The Verb To Kill, All at One Point, Bigfoot Stole My Wife.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the author of Disappearing from?
(c) United States.
2. In Iguana Hunting, a boy goes to the country to visit his cousin Chidra and who?
3. What do the children convince their father to let them borrow in The Verb To Kill?
(a) A rifle.
(b) A knife.
(c) His head.
(d) His clothes.
4. Who wrote Homage to Isaac Babel?
(a) Joyce Carol Oates.
(b) Slawomir Mrozek.
(c) Jorge Luis Borges.
(d) Doris Lessing.
5. What is the setting of Blue?
(d) New Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man's sole profession in The Laughter?
2. From which country does the story The Verb To Kill come?
3. What lessons does the overweight woman of Disappearing take in order to get away from her boorish and insulting husband?
4. From what country is the author of Happy Endings?
5. What does the zoo director in The Elephant decide to get as a cheaper alternative to a live elephant?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)