|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Welcoming the Board of Directors, The Boy, The Weather in San Francisco, Blue, The Grass-Eaters, Preparations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose son died in Welcoming the Board of Directors?
(a) The governor's.
(b) The president's.
(c) The porter's.
(d) The shopkeeper's.
2. What is the age difference of the men in the hotel room in August 25, 1983?
(a) 23 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 3 years.
3. The girl falling 30 meters above Marta in The Falling Girl is wearing what?
(a) A ball gown.
(b) A wedding dress.
(c) A cape.
(d) A bathing suit.
4. The story of La Volpaia comes from what country?
(b) United States.
5. What does the old woman feed the meat to in the end of Weather in San Francisco?
Short Answer Questions
1. What intellectual friend does the narrator visit in Homage to Isaac Babel?
2. What does the gypsy's monkey bring to him in On Hope?
3. What is the name of the man the central female character falls in love with after the death of her husband in Happy Endings?
4. With what teenage cousin does the author go for a visit in Homage to Isaac Babel?
5. Where is the university student in La Volpaia heading to by train?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)