|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through August 25, 1983, The Elephant, Homage to Isaac Babel, One of These Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the central female character in Happy Endings?
2. What intellectual friend does the narrator visit in Homage to Isaac Babel?
3. What is the age difference of the men in the hotel room in August 25, 1983?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 23 years.
4. Who becomes engaged to Freddie in An Insolvable Problem of Genetics?
5. What does Freddie explain her biological father is in An Insolvable Problem of Genetics?
Short Answer Questions
1. From what country is the author of The Grasshopper and the Bell Cricket?
2. From where is the author of House Opposite?
3. Who is the author of The Elephant?
4. The story of Happy Endings is structured similarly to what?
5. What is the setting of An Insolvable Problem of Genetics?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)