|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through August 25, 1983, The Elephant, Homage to Isaac Babel, One of These Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author of Homage to Isaac Babel is listed as being from England and where?
2. Where is the author of The Falling Girl from?
(a) United States.
3. Who is the author of Blackberries?
(a) Leslie Norris.
(b) Spencer Holst.
(c) Jorge Luis Borges.
(d) Stuart Dybek.
4. Who is the author of The Grasshopper and the Bell Cricket?
(a) Joyce Carol Oates.
(b) Margaret Atwood.
(c) Julio Cortazar.
(d) Yasunari Kawabata.
5. Who wrote Death of the Right Fielder?
(a) Stuart Dybek.
(b) Julio Cortázar.
(c) Leslie Norris.
(d) Jorge Luis Borges.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the gypsy in On Hope train monkeys to do?
2. The girl falling 30 meters above Marta in The Falling Girl is wearing what?
3. Where is the university student in La Volpaia heading to by train?
4. Who is the author of An Insolvable Problem of Genetics?
5. What does the author compare the setting sun to in The Falling Girl?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)