|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through August 25, 1983, The Elephant, Homage to Isaac Babel, One of These Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes engaged to Freddie in An Insolvable Problem of Genetics?
2. What color is the skyscraper in The Falling Girl?
3. In Death of the Right Fielder, how was the right fielder received by his teammates?
(a) He was the favorite team member.
(b) He was disliked.
(c) He was beloved.
(d) He was a great player but disliked.
4. How does the author say the night had fallen in The Falling Girl?
5. What is the older Borges doing in the hotel room in August 25, 1983?
(a) Committing suicide.
(b) Spying on his wife.
(c) Killing his wife.
(d) Writing a novel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the central male character in Happy Endings?
2. The author of The Elephant comes from where?
3. What is the man's sole profession in The Laughter?
4. Who is the author of Love, Your Only Mother?
5. Who is the author of Happy Endings?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)