The Falling Girl, Death of the Right Fielder, Blackberries, Don't You Blame Anyone
1. Who is the author of The Falling Girl?
(a) Dino Buzzati.
(b) Anne Beattie.
(c) Leslie Norris.
(d) Stuart Dybek.
2. Where is the author of The Falling Girl from?
(a) United States.
3. How old is Marta in The Falling Girl?
4. What color is the skyscraper in The Falling Girl?
5. What are the people like in the upper floors of the skyscraper in The Falling Girl?
(a) Young and poor.
(b) Old and feeble.
(c) Middle aged and bored.
(d) Young and rich.
6. As Marta falls in The Falling Girl, the people get gradually more and more what as she nears the ground?
7. What does the author compare the setting sun to in The Falling Girl?
(a) A potato.
(b) A mountain.
(c) A halo.
(d) A mushroom.
8. How does the author say the night had fallen in The Falling Girl?
This section contains 3,074 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)