|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Mr. Rabadi's dog?
2. How long has Dinshawji worked for the bank?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Thirty years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Fifteen years.
3. As Mr. Madon mentions in Chapter 7, how much time does Gustad take off work directly after his accident?
(a) Six months.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) Fourteen weeks.
(d) Three months.
4. Who eventually succeeds in breaking up the argument between Gustad and Sohrab in Chapter 4?
(c) Miss Kutpitia.
5. What is the bhaiya selling in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ghulam Mohammed's nickname for Major Bilimoria?
2. What object of Mr. Madon's does Gustad covet?
3. In Chapter 9, Part 2, what time do the monsoon rains begin?
4. Where is Gustad sitting when Chapter 10 opens?
5. What type of demeanor does Dr. Paymaster have with his patients?
Short Essay Questions
1. What three things are worrying Gustad at the beginning of Chapter 9?
2. What is the request Major Bilimoria makes to Gustad, and how does Gustad react?
3. What is the story that Malcolm tells Gustad about St. Thomas?
4. Describe the plan that Major Bilimoria outlines for Gustad with regard to picking up the parcel.
5. Why is Dilnavaz upset that Gustad took tea with Ghulam Mohammed at the bookstall?
6. Describe what happened with Sohrab's endeavors in studying insects.
7. What is the state of Gustad's clothing? Why?
8. What happens to Gustad's father's property, and what parts of it remain in Gustad's care?
9. Why does Miss Kutpitia recommend that Dilnavaz use Tehmul to divert the black magic from Sohrab? How does Dilnavaz respond?
10. Why does Tehmul want to talk with Gustad so urgently in Chapter 8?
This section contains 939 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)