|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, when does Gustad visit the Chor Bazaar?
(a) Saturday morning.
(b) Friday afternoon.
(c) Thursday afternoon.
(d) Sunday evening.
2. In Chapter 11, what does Dr. Paymaster say the doll needs?
(a) A cookie.
(b) An antibiotic.
(c) A husband.
(d) A college education.
3. Who catches the escaped chicken in Chapter 2?
(b) Major Bilimoria.
4. How much does Madhiwalla Bonesetter charge for his services?
(a) Twenty paise.
(b) One hundred rupees.
(c) Ten rupees.
5. Wait does Peerbhoy Panwalla sell?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of tree lives in the courtyard of the Khodadad Building?
2. Who lights a fire outside Gustad's window at the end of Chapter 11?
3. In Chapter 11, what does Roshan want Gustad and Dilnavaz to do to prove they are finished fighting?
4. How many rupees come in Major Bilimoria's package?
5. What part of Gustad's body suffers most from his accident nine years ago?
Short Essay Questions
1. As Dilnavaz becomes more desperate to take the evil spell off of Sohrab, what does she do to Tehmul in Chapter 10?
2. What is the story that Malcolm tells Gustad about St. Thomas?
3. How does Gustad manage to get Friday afternoon off to go to the Chor Bazaar?
4. How does Ghulam Mohammed know Major Bilimoria, and what type of relationship do they have?
5. Describe the plan that Major Bilimoria outlines for Gustad with regard to picking up the parcel.
6. Describe what happened with Sohrab's endeavors in studying insects.
7. Why is Dilnavaz upset that Gustad took tea with Ghulam Mohammed at the bookstall?
8. Why is there enmity between Gustad and his neighbor?
9. Describe the scene at Madhiwalla Bonesetter's clinic.
10. What is Dilnavaz doing when she "touches wood"?
This section contains 989 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)