|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Madhiwalla Bonesetter charge for his services?
(b) One hundred rupees.
(c) Ten rupees.
(d) Twenty paise.
2. Who lights a fire outside Gustad's window at the end of Chapter 11?
(b) Ghulam Mohammed.
(c) Mr. Rabadi.
(d) Inspector Bamji.
3. What does Miss Kutpitia suggest to rid Sohrab of his anger?
4. How long have Gustad and Dilnavaz been married?
(a) Twenty-one years.
(b) Thirty years.
(c) Thirty-two years.
(d) Fifteen years.
5. What is Gustad's father's profession?
(b) Carpet layer.
6. Who entertains the group during the lunch hour at the bank?
(b) Gandoo Raj.
(d) Laurie Coutino.
7. In Chapter 11, what does Roshan want Gustad and Dilnavaz to do to prove they are finished fighting?
(a) Shake hands.
(d) Apologize to each other.
8. As described in Chapter 4, what is Gustad's destination on the day he gets on the wrong bus?
(a) The municipal building.
(c) Khodadad Building.
(d) The House of Cages.
9. At the end of Chapter 8, who leaves the Noble home?
10. What does Dr. Paymaster think is making Roshan ill in Chapter 11?
(a) A food allergy.
(c) A virus.
11. What does Gustad use to open Major Bilimoria's parcel?
(b) A kitchen knife.
(c) The sharp edge of a key.
(d) A penknife.
12. Where do the Nobles keep their medicines?
(a) In a kitchen cabinet.
(b) Under Gustad's bed.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) In the sideboard.
13. As mentioned in Chapter 5, what play does young Sohrab direct in the Khodadad Building?
(a) King Lear.
14. What part of Gustad's body suffers most from his accident nine years ago?
(a) His right hand.
(b) His hip.
(c) His legs.
(d) His left shoulder.
15. What is the bhaiya selling in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What covers the windows in the Nobles' home?
2. How long has Gustad worked for the bank?
3. What artistic medium is the pavement artist using in Chapter 10?
4. What nickname does Dinshawji have for his wife?
5. Who knows Mr. Madon's first name?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)