|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Gustad worked for the bank?
(a) Twenty-four years.
(b) Twelve years.
(c) Thirty years.
(d) Five years.
2. How long has Dinshawji worked for the bank?
(a) Five years.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Fifteen years.
(d) Thirty years.
3. What sport does Gustad's grandmother love?
4. As mentioned in Chapter 5, what play does young Sohrab direct in the Khodadad Building?
(a) King Lear.
5. According to Miss Kutpitia, what is causing Roshan's illness?
(a) Inadequate fiber intake.
(b) Bacteria in the water.
(c) The inclement weather.
(d) The evil eye.
6. As described in Chapter 4, what is Gustad's destination on the day he gets on the wrong bus?
(a) The House of Cages.
(b) The municipal building.
(c) Khodadad Building.
7. In the beginning of the second part of the first chapter, what is Gustad waiting for?
(b) The newspaper.
(c) The milk.
(d) The news broadcast.
8. At the end of Chapter 2, what is looking in the Nobles' window?
(a) Three rats.
(c) Two crows.
(d) The security guard.
9. Where is Gustad sitting when Chapter 10 opens?
(a) On the bus.
(b) At the desk in his office.
(c) In the waiting room at the doctor's office.
(d) In his grandfather's chair.
10. In Chapter 2, Gustad plans a special dinner for what occasion?
(a) His own retirement.
(b) Roshan's birthday.
(c) Sohrab's birthday.
11. In Chapter 3, which of Gustad's friends comes for dinner?
(b) Major Bilimoria.
(c) Miss Kutpitia.
(d) The bhaiya.
12. Who entertains the group during the lunch hour at the bank?
(c) Gandoo Raj.
(d) Laurie Coutino.
13. Who kills the chicken?
(a) The butcher.
(b) Miss Kutpitia.
14. Wait does Peerbhoy Panwalla sell?
15. What part of Gustad's body suffers most from his accident nine years ago?
(a) His left shoulder.
(b) His right hand.
(c) His legs.
(d) His hip.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Gustad's dinner guest share the wishbone in Chapter 3?
2. What is the prize for the raffle at Roshan's school, as discussed in Chapter 6?
3. Who reminds Miss Kutpitia of her nephew?
4. In Chapter 4, how much does the water seller want for two glasses of water?
5. What is Gustad's father's profession?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)