|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What covers the windows in the Nobles' home?
(a) Mosquito netting.
(c) Black paper.
(d) Venetian blinds.
2. How many apartments does the Khodadad Building have?
3. In what area does young Sohrab not possess any talent, as noted in Chapter 5?
(d) Studying insects.
4. As Mr. Madon mentions in Chapter 7, how much time does Gustad take off work directly after his accident?
(a) Six months.
(b) Three months.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) Fourteen weeks.
5. Who is the Indian Tennyson of Chapter 3?
6. What habit does Mr. Madon have?
(a) Taking snuff.
(b) Drinking coffee.
(d) Drinking beer.
7. In Chapter 4, how many pieces of chicken are left over after dinner?
8. What is the name of Mr. Rabadi's dog?
9. According to Miss Kutpitia, what is causing Roshan's illness?
(a) The inclement weather.
(b) Bacteria in the water.
(c) Inadequate fiber intake.
(d) The evil eye.
10. How many floors does the Khodadad Building have?
11. Which of the families in the Khodadad Building has five young children?
(a) The Bilimorias.
(b) The Kutpitias.
(c) The Rabadis.
(d) The Pataskias.
12. Who reminds Miss Kutpitia of her nephew?
13. According to Ghulam Mohammed, who can Gustad leave messages with?
(a) Dr. Paymaster.
(b) Peerbhoy Paanwalla.
(c) Hydraulic Hema.
(d) Mr. Madon.
14. How old is Sohrab?
15. Wait does Peerbhoy Panwalla sell?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gustad's father's profession?
2. According to Gustad's memories in Chapter 4, what are he and young Sohrab going to eat at K. Rustom & Co.?
3. What artistic medium is the pavement artist using in Chapter 10?
4. In addition to Dilnavaz, who witnesses Gustad opening the parcel in Chapter 8?
5. According to Major Bilimoria's letter in Chapter 8, whose advice should Gustad forget?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)