|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Miss Kutpitia's foot to hurt?
(d) An old sprain.
2. What does Dr. Paymaster think is making Roshan ill in Chapter 11?
(c) A virus.
(d) A food allergy.
3. Who does Gustad receive a letter from in the second part of Chapter 6?
(a) Sister Constance.
(b) His grandfather.
(d) Major Bilimoria.
4. What type of tree lives in the courtyard of the Khodadad Building?
5. Where does Miss Kutpitia get her food?
(a) The supermarket.
(b) The New Delhi Co-op.
(c) The corner grocery.
(d) The Ratan Tata Institute.
6. Which relative takes care of Tehmul?
(a) His brother.
(b) His sister-in-law.
(c) His parents.
(d) His daughter.
7. What does the sign outside Dr. Paymaster's office say?
(a) Dr. Paymaster.
(b) Dr. Lord.
(c) Dr. Zhivago.
(d) Dr. Ananias.
8. What do the Nobles feed the chicken?
9. What color clothing does Roshan's doll wear?
10. Wait does Peerbhoy Panwalla sell?
11. What do the Nobles put on their insect bites?
(a) Calamine lotion.
12. Sohrab and Gustad think of the Indian Institute of Technology as the "home" of which sacred object?
(a) The Ark of the Covenant.
(b) The Koran.
(c) The Holy Grail.
(d) The Shroud of Turin.
13. What habit does Mr. Madon have?
(a) Drinking coffee.
(b) Taking snuff.
(c) Drinking beer.
14. How many apartments does the Khodadad Building have?
15. In Chapter 4, how much does the water seller want for two glasses of water?
(a) 12 naye paise.
(b) 16 naye paise.
(c) 40 naye paise.
(d) 20 naye paise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gustad find at the antique booth in Chapter 7?
2. What is the oldest business in Dr. Paymaster's neighborhood?
3. Who knows Mr. Madon's first name?
4. What is Gustad doing in the first part of Chapter 1?
5. What is the prize for the raffle at Roshan's school, as discussed in Chapter 6?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)