|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tehmul earn some money?
(a) By selling newspapers.
(b) By writing letters for people who cannot read.
(c) By shining shoes.
(d) By catching rats and taking them to the pest control office.
2. In Chapter 4, how many pieces of chicken are left over after dinner?
3. As revealed in Chapter 20, who has had Roshan's doll?
(a) Mrs. Pataskia's baby girl.
(b) Ghulam Mohammed.
(d) Mr. Rabadi's daughter.
4. What does Gustad use to open Major Bilimoria's parcel?
(a) A penknife.
(b) A kitchen knife.
(d) The sharp edge of a key.
5. To what mystery man does Dinshawji compare Gustad in Chapter 12?
(a) Sherlock Holmes.
(b) Alfred Hitchcock.
(d) Arthur Conan Doyle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lights a fire outside Gustad's window at the end of Chapter 11?
2. What do Roshan and Darius take with them to school as a fundraiser?
3. According to Dilnavaz, what will "burn up" Gustad's blood?
4. In Part 2 of Chapter 19, what does Gustad carefully observe?
5. As the artist notes in Chapter 13, Part 1, what does someone leave in front of Saraswati?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)