|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the newspaper reports of Major Bilimoria's crime, whose voice does he imitate?
(a) Indira Gandhi's.
(b) Mahatma Gandhi's.
(c) Tony Blair's.
(d) Richard Nixon's.
2. Which of the families in the Khodadad Building has five young children?
(a) The Kutpitias.
(b) The Pataskias.
(c) The Bilimorias.
(d) The Rabadis.
3. Where is Gustad sitting when Chapter 10 opens?
(a) On the bus.
(b) In the waiting room at the doctor's office.
(c) In his grandfather's chair.
(d) At the desk in his office.
4. In Chapter 11, what does Dr. Paymaster say the doll needs?
(a) A husband.
(b) A college education.
(c) A cookie.
(d) An antibiotic.
5. What is the name of the character whom Gustad's children call Major Uncle?
(a) Major Sohrab Dilnavaz.
(b) Major Bhaiya.
(c) Major Raymond Kutpitia.
(d) Major Jimmy Bilimoria.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Major Bilimoria receive to treat his infection?
2. In Chapter 14, who causes a disturbance at the House of Cages?
3. How much does Madhiwalla Bonesetter charge for his services?
4. In Chapter 10, how much money does Gustad decide to deposit in the bank each day?
5. What nickname does Dinshawji have for his wife?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)