|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the families in the Khodadad Building has five young children?
(a) The Kutpitias.
(b) The Bilimorias.
(c) The Rabadis.
(d) The Pataskias.
2. What nickname does Dinshawji have for his wife?
(a) The domestic bear.
(b) The bearer of divine gifts.
(c) The domestic goddess.
(d) The domestic vulture.
3. What covers the windows in the Nobles' home?
(a) Venetian blinds.
(b) Black paper.
(d) Mosquito netting.
4. Which religious figure does the sidewalk artist first draw on the stone wall?
5. How many apartments does the Khodadad Building have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gustad's father's profession?
2. Who catches the escaped chicken in Chapter 2?
3. What does Gustad use to open Major Bilimoria's parcel?
4. As mentioned in Chapter 5, what play does young Sohrab direct in the Khodadad Building?
5. In the first part of Chapter 9, on what subject is Cavasji yelling out the window?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)