|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what mystery man does Dinshawji compare Gustad in Chapter 12?
(a) Arthur Conan Doyle.
(b) Sherlock Holmes.
(d) Alfred Hitchcock.
2. According to Ghulam Mohammed, who can Gustad leave messages with?
(a) Peerbhoy Paanwalla.
(b) Hydraulic Hema.
(c) Mr. Madon.
(d) Dr. Paymaster.
3. How long has Gustad worked for the bank?
(a) Twenty-four years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Twelve years.
(d) Thirty years.
4. How old is Dilnavaz?
5. Sohrab and Gustad think of the Indian Institute of Technology as the "home" of which sacred object?
(a) The Koran.
(b) The Shroud of Turin.
(c) The Ark of the Covenant.
(d) The Holy Grail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Gustad going to meet at the House of Cages in Chapter 14?
2. Which song does Roshan like Gustad to sing?
3. How long are visitors normally allowed at the prison where Major Bilimoria is being held?
4. What artistic medium is the pavement artist using in Chapter 10?
5. What do Roshan and Darius take with them to school as a fundraiser?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)