|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the prize for the raffle at Roshan's school, as discussed in Chapter 6?
(a) A doll.
(b) A pearl necklace.
(c) A jumprope.
(d) A copy of The Wind in the Willows.
2. Which character does Gustad unexpectedly see at Crawford Market in Chapter 15?
(a) His father.
(c) Mr. Madon.
3. What does Dilnavaz put in the water to disinfect it?
(c) Hydrogen peroxide.
(d) Potassium permanganate.
4. How old is Dilnavaz?
5. What season is it in Chapter 15?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Gustad's chicken live?
2. In what country is Roshan's doll made?
3. In Chapter 4, how much does the water seller want for two glasses of water?
4. What is Ratansa's nickname?
5. What does Gustad find at the antique booth in Chapter 7?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)