|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Indian Tennyson of Chapter 3?
2. What object of Mr. Madon's does Gustad covet?
(a) His teacup.
(b) His Mont Blanc pen.
(c) His leather chair.
(d) His calculator.
3. What is the name of the character whom Gustad's children call Major Uncle?
(a) Major Sohrab Dilnavaz.
(b) Major Raymond Kutpitia.
(c) Major Bhaiya.
(d) Major Jimmy Bilimoria.
4. Where do the Nobles keep their medicines?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) Under Gustad's bed.
(c) In a kitchen cabinet.
(d) In the sideboard.
5. Where does Miss Kutpitia get her food?
(a) The supermarket.
(b) The New Delhi Co-op.
(c) The corner grocery.
(d) The Ratan Tata Institute.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what conversation topic does Sohrab get angry in Chapter 3?
2. What covers the windows in the Nobles' home?
3. In the beginning of Chapter 8, what does Miss Kutpitia suggest that Dilnavaz give Tehmul to drink?
4. What time is the end of Gustad's workday?
5. With what does Gustad threaten to beat Sohrab in Chapter 4?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)