|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Major Bilimoria's last gift to Gustad?
(a) A bottle of Hercules XXX rum.
(b) A pair of Birkenstock sandals.
(c) A six-pack of beer.
(d) A deck of cards.
2. Where does Miss Kutpitia buy her milk?
(a) From the street vendor.
(b) From the gas station on the corner.
(c) From the supermarket.
(d) From the Parsi Dairy Farm.
3. What is Gustad doing in the first part of Chapter 1?
(a) Buying coffee.
(b) Mowing the lawn.
(d) Trimming the hedges.
4. Who helps Gustad rescue some of his father's furniture from the bailiff?
(a) The bhaiya.
(d) Miss Kutpitia.
5. Where do the proceeds from the raffle go?
(a) To the refugees from East Pakistan.
(b) To build wells for the rural villages.
(c) To aid the struggling Indira Gandhi regime.
(d) To the victims of apartheid in South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Major Bilimoria's letter come from?
2. What is Gustad waiting expectantly for at the beginning of Chapter 6?
3. How old is Dilnavaz?
4. What time is the end of Gustad's workday?
5. What musical instrument does Gustad's mother play?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)