|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Major Bilimoria take Gustad to heal after the accident?
(a) To Madhiwalla Bonesetter.
(b) To England.
(c) To the city hospital.
(d) To a rehabilitation center in New Delhi.
2. Where does Major Bilimoria's letter come from?
(c) New Delhi.
3. How old is Dilnavaz?
4. What is Ratansa's nickname?
(c) Scrambled Egg.
(d) Dr. Paymaster.
5. Who is the Indian Tennyson of Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the bhaiya selling in Chapter 1?
2. About what conversation topic does Sohrab get angry in Chapter 3?
3. Who eventually succeeds in breaking up the argument between Gustad and Sohrab in Chapter 4?
4. What musical instrument does Gustad's mother play?
5. In the beginning of the second part of the first chapter, what is Gustad waiting for?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)