|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, Gustad plans a special dinner for what occasion?
(a) His own retirement.
(c) Roshan's birthday.
(d) Sohrab's birthday.
2. As described in Chapter 4, what is Gustad's destination on the day he gets on the wrong bus?
(a) Khodadad Building.
(b) The municipal building.
(d) The House of Cages.
3. How does Tehmul earn some money?
(a) By shining shoes.
(b) By writing letters for people who cannot read.
(c) By catching rats and taking them to the pest control office.
(d) By selling newspapers.
4. In Chapter 4, how much does the water seller want for two glasses of water?
(a) 20 naye paise.
(b) 40 naye paise.
(c) 12 naye paise.
(d) 16 naye paise.
5. What color ink is "used exclusively for inscribing greeting cards or white wedding gift envelopes"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of food does Malcolm teach Gustad to buy?
2. Where does Major Bilimoria's letter come from?
3. Who is the Indian Tennyson of Chapter 3?
4. Where does Major Bilimoria take Gustad to heal after the accident?
5. With whom does Gustad's dinner guest share the wishbone in Chapter 3?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)