|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Indian Tennyson of Chapter 3?
2. What nickname does Dinshawji have for his wife?
(a) The bearer of divine gifts.
(b) The domestic bear.
(c) The domestic vulture.
(d) The domestic goddess.
3. Who kills the chicken?
(a) The butcher.
(b) Miss Kutpitia.
4. Who eventually succeeds in breaking up the argument between Gustad and Sohrab in Chapter 4?
(a) Miss Kutpitia.
5. Where does Major Bilimoria's letter come from?
(d) New Delhi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Major Bilimoria take Gustad to heal after the accident?
2. How old is Dilnavaz?
3. Where does Gustad buy meat, as did his father before him?
4. What type of food does Malcolm teach Gustad to buy?
5. As described in Chapter 4, what is Gustad's destination on the day he gets on the wrong bus?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)