Quiz: Chapter 4 to Chapter 5
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Miss Kutpitia suggest to rid Sohrab of his anger?
2. Where does Major Bilimoria's letter come from?
b) New Delhi.
3. Who is the "referee" between Gustad and Sohrab in Chapter 5?
a) Major Bilimoria.
c) Miss Kutpitia.
4. As mentioned in Chapter 5, what play does young Sohrab direct in the Khodadad Building?
b) King Lear.
5. In Chapter 5, who is involved in a car accident that Gustad and Dinshawji witness?
a) Dr. Paymaster.
b) The taxi driver who hit Gustad nine years earlier.
This section contains 280 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)