|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what conversation topic does Sohrab get angry in Chapter 3?
(a) Indira Gandhi's political leadership.
(b) Dinshawji's daughter.
(d) The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT).
2. In Chapter 10, which substance is NOT part of Dilnavaz's home remedy to rid Sohrab of his anger towards Gustad?
(c) Tehmul's fingernail clippings.
3. Which song does Roshan like Gustad to sing?
(a) The alphabet song.
(b) The donkey song.
(c) "Happy Birthday."
(d) The chicken song.
4. What is the name of Mr. Rabadi's dog?
5. What nickname does Dinshawji have for his wife?
(a) The domestic vulture.
(b) The domestic goddess.
(c) The domestic bear.
(d) The bearer of divine gifts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gustad's father's profession?
2. What is the name of Miss Kutpitia's nephew?
3. Where do the Nobles keep their medicines?
4. What does Miss Kutpitia suggest to rid Sohrab of his anger?
5. According to Dilnavaz, what will "burn up" Gustad's blood?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)