|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound is present in the first sentence of Chapter 13?
(a) A mandolin.
(b) Birds singing.
(c) An air raid siren.
2. How long has Dinshawji worked for the bank?
(a) Thirty years.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Fifteen years.
(d) Five years.
3. As mentioned in Chapter 5, what is "the one constant" throughout the marriage of Gustad and Dilnavaz?
(a) A note in Gustad's lunchbox.
(b) A kiss as Gustad leaves for work.
(c) A clean bedroom.
(d) A celebration of their anniversary at their favorite restaurant.
4. In Chapter 10, which substance is NOT part of Dilnavaz's home remedy to rid Sohrab of his anger towards Gustad?
(a) Tehmul's fingernail clippings.
5. Where is Gustad sitting when Chapter 10 opens?
(a) In his grandfather's chair.
(b) On the bus.
(c) In the waiting room at the doctor's office.
(d) At the desk in his office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject of the newspaper article that Dinshawji gives Gustad in Chapter 13?
2. According to Major Bilimoria's letter in Chapter 8, whose advice should Gustad forget?
3. In what area does young Sohrab not possess any talent, as noted in Chapter 5?
4. As mentioned in Chapter 5, what play does young Sohrab direct in the Khodadad Building?
5. Who entertains the group during the lunch hour at the bank?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)