|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry explain is going on when the council member puts her egg in a nest in the middle of the council in chapter twenty-seven?
(a) They are deciding what sect the child will belong to.
(b) They are giving thanks to their departed anscestors.
(c) Reading the child's aura.
(d) A naming ceremony.
2. What does Ben answer when Harry asks if they should look for Linda before getting Jason to safety?
(a) Give the search 30 minutes, then leave.
(b) He thinks Linda is already dead.
(c) See if they can defuse the bombs before looking for her.
(d) No, it is too dangerous.
3. Why does Mo'amba explain that Ben is able to talk to Nob'cobi through thought even though he has never done anything like that before in chapter thirty-one?
(a) Ben's people do it on a subconscious level.
(b) No one is sure exactly.
(c) The mimi'swee are bread for it.
(d) The mimi'swee are trained to respond to the call.
4. What does Sandy say when Ben asks her where Blakely is at?
(a) Blakely was shot.
(b) She hadn't seen Blakely the day of the attack.
(c) She thinks Blakely made it out on the elevator.
(d) Blakely and Jason were running last she saw.
5. What does the hunter, Nob'cobi, call Michaelson at the end of chapter twenty-two after Michaelson kills the crak'an that is holding Nob'cobi?
(b) Sissy Boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Ashley been doing in chapter thirty-four to keep herself busy?
2. Why does Mo'amba tell Ben that the crak'an are now able to get through many of the mimi'swee's defenses?
3. When the drums begin to sound in chapter twenty-four what does Ben find odd?
4. Why does Sin'jari say that he has learned his enemy?
5. What does Nob'cobi tell Ben while making heri'huti contact for the second time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ben find when he first reaches Blakely's office in chapter thirty-three?
2. In chapter twenty-six, what do Mo'amba and Ben discuss when they connect in Ben's dream?
3. Describe the dream that Khalid has after taking Linda's anti-anxiety pills.
4. In chapter thirty-three what things does Linda realize while helping Khalid?
5. What happens in chapter thirty-seven when Khalid and Linda walk near Blakely's office.
6. Describe the communication that Mo'amba and Ben have in the cave in chapter twenty-four?
7. Describe the scene in chapter twenty-seven when a child is brought forth in the council meeting?
8. What does Sin'jari tell Ashley in chapter thirty-six after he has captured her, Michaelson, and Tru'gula?
9. Describe what the hunters bring back with the dead body and what they tell Harry.
10. What does Sin'jari open the arguments with in chapter twenty-seven when he begins speaking against Ashley and Ben?
This section contains 1,268 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)