|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blakely tell Roland in chapter three when Roland mentions the previous exploration team?
(a) That if anyone finds out about the other team the mission will be shut down.
(b) That it is classified.
(c) That there is nothing to tell the team.
(d) That they won't lose this team.
2. What does Khalid compare the Antarctic dig to in chapter four?
(a) The Lost City of Atlantis.
(b) The Titanic expedition.
(c) The California gold rush.
(d) Manhattan Project.
3. What does Khalid do once across the bridge in chapter seven?
(a) Sends a message on his phone.
(b) Wires explosives to the elevators.
(c) Puts a back pack under a canister.
(d) Puts a wireless transmitter on an outbuilding.
4. In chapter twenty-seven, what does Harry compare the taste of the 'rotgut booze' he used to get information from the locals to?
(a) Strawberries and gym socks.
(b) A public toilet.
(d) Warm toothpaste.
5. What does Michaelson do when his gun snaps on an empty chamber?
(a) Stabs the monster in the gut.
(b) Kicks the monster.
(c) Hits the monster with the gun like a bat.
(d) Throws a grenade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flattery tell Blakely in chapter nine when Blakely tells him not to fret?
2. What does Flattery tell Blakely in chapter nine when Blakely tells him again that they are properly armed?
3. What does Ashley tell Ben in chapter four after he comes and interrupts her and Major Michaelson?
4. Why does Mo'amba tell Ben that the crak'an are now able to get through many of the mimi'swee's defenses?
5. What does Khalid tell Linda to do in order to let Jason live?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)