|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter thirty, why does Ashley not tell Ben to not give up on her when he tells her that he wants to be something more than sweet to her?
(a) She doesn't feel it is fair to Ben.
(b) She knows she will die if Jason is hurt.
(c) She doesn't love him.
(d) She is still in love with her ex-husband.
2. What does Flattery tell Blakely in chapter nine when Blakely tells him again that they are properly armed?
(a) Famous last words.
(b) They don't really know that.
(c) It may not matter.
(d) Guns don't make people safe.
3. After looking at the dwellings, what does Ashley announce she knows just from looking at them?
(a) They couldn't have been for more than one clan.
(b) They weren't built by Homo sapiens.
(c) They weren't abandoned intentionally.
(d) They were not homes.
4. What does Roland throw to Blakely once Blakely and Jason are on the boat?
(a) A watch.
(b) His ring.
(c) A satellite phone.
(d) A gun.
5. In chapter fifteen, what does Michaelson say happened when he tried to contact the main base?
(a) He only got static.
(b) The radio is broken.
(c) They can't get out because of the rock.
(d) He got a man saying that Blakely was no longer in charge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mo'amba tell Ben that he must do in order to succeed in chapter thirty?
2. What does Harry tell Michaelson when he first calls what Harry calls his 'friends' in chapter twenty-two?
3. What does Ashley ask Blakely while they are traveling down into the caverns in the elevators in chapter six?
4. What does Ashley answer when Ben asks her "Do you trust him?" in chapter three?
5. What does Ben say that it might be when Ashley first says she thinks that she sees something move to her left in chapter twelve?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)