|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapter 15-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Linda realize after waking up with a headache in chapter seventeen?
(a) The fungi is killing them.
(b) They are exhibiting heat exhaustion.
(c) They have drunk poisoned water.
(d) They are catching an illness.
2. What does Ben say that they should do in the end of chapter four?
(a) Go dancing.
(b) Get drunk.
(c) Put itching powder in Major Michaelson's sleeping gear.
(d) Go home.
3. What does Ben suggest that they do while exploring in the caves in chapter eleven?
(a) Split up into two different directions.
(b) Keep their flashlights on.
(c) Buddy up.
(d) Say a prayer.
4. What does Michaelson answer when Ashley asks if he didn't hear anything when she sent Halloway after him?
(a) He has bad hearing.
(b) He thought he heard something but it was only for a moment.
(c) He could have heard a pin drop but never heard anything.
(d) The river roar is deafening.
5. What is written on the cave wall as they descend in the elevators?
(a) Turn back now.
(b) Hell...one mile.
(c) No flash photography.
(d) Hatfield and McCoy residence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ashley feel as Ben and Linda walk off together?
2. Who does Ben see in his dream in chapter eleven?
3. How long does Blakely announce that the previous team has been missing that went into the tunnels?
4. What does Khalid say is the critical stipulation for exploration of Antartica?
5. In chapter fifteen, what does Michaelson say happened when he tried to contact the main base?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)