|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ben was younger, what did he discover about his family that embarrassed him?
(a) That they had Aboriginal ancestors.
(b) That they had been exiled for treason.
(c) That they were related to corrupt polititians.
(d) That they were Nazis.
2. Where does Ashley first guess that they are digging when she is talking to Dr. Blakely in chapter one?
(a) South America.
3. Where does Dr. Blakely tell Ashley that the dig is in fact going on?
4. What does Ben do in chapter six when Linda asks if she can open the window in the Sno-Cat?
(a) Ben squeezes Ashley's hand.
(b) Ben rolls down his window.
(c) Ben begins to cough saying he is catching a cold.
(d) Ben laughs and says he needs some air too.
5. In chapter four, how does Ashley compare herself to Linda?
(a) Less than competition.
(b) A piece of granite next to a rose.
(c) A sows ear next to a silk purse.
(d) Beast and the beauty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flattery tell Blakely in chapter nine when Blakely tells him again that they are properly armed?
2. What does the drawing look like that Ashley and Ben discover in the cave in chapter eight?
3. In chapter eight, what does Ashley explain about dig sites?
4. What does Michaelson say might rub off of Jason onto Ben since they were hanging out so much in chapter five?
5. Which of the following is NOT something that Ashely said Jason would be able to do while at the base?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)