|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ashley say when Ben asks her if he can buy her a drink in chapter two?
(a) She has a limit of one.
(b) It is a free bar.
(c) She doesn't drink.
(d) She doesn't drink with Australians.
2. What does Ben notice about Ashley while she is standing at the bar in chapter two?
(a) She is obviously in charge.
(b) She looks like she hasn't slept lately.
(c) That she doesn't have on a wedding ring.
(d) Her scar on her face.
3. Where does Dr. Blakely tell Ashley that the dig is in fact going on?
4. Where is Benjamin Brust at when chapter two begins and he is first introduced?
(b) The desert.
(d) His grandfather's home.
5. What does Blakely tell everyone in chapter three that they have named the main cavern that they have found?
(b) Alpha Cavern.
(c) Eagle's Nest.
(d) Home Base.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khalid compare the Antarctic dig to in chapter four?
2. Where does Ben tell Ashely that he was raised in chapter two?
3. What does the drawing look like that Ashley and Ben discover in the cave in chapter eight?
4. What does Khalid say is the critical stipulation for exploration of Antartica?
5. What words does Ben hear whispered into his ear in chapter two while he is dreaming?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)