|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapter 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ben see in his dream in chapter eleven?
(a) An odd creature.
(b) His grandfather.
(d) His grandmother.
2. What does Ashley say when Ben asks her if he can buy her a drink in chapter two?
(a) It is a free bar.
(b) She doesn't drink with Australians.
(c) She doesn't drink.
(d) She has a limit of one.
3. What does Khalid do once across the bridge in chapter seven?
(a) Sends a message on his phone.
(b) Wires explosives to the elevators.
(c) Puts a back pack under a canister.
(d) Puts a wireless transmitter on an outbuilding.
4. What does Khalid say is the critical stipulation for exploration of Antartica?
(a) That there must be photographs taken from numerous angels.
(b) That it must be protected from damage.
(c) That it must be closely documented.
(d) That nothing can be removed from the site.
5. What does Blakely tell everyone in chapter three that they have named the main cavern that they have found?
(a) Home Base.
(b) Alpha Cavern.
(c) Eagle's Nest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is thrown at Villanueva and Ashley after they fire their guns into the cave in chapter thirteen?
2. What does Ashley respond when Ben first asks her what she thinks about the cave dwellings when they arrive there in chapter eight?
3. What does Ben do in chapter six when Linda asks if she can open the window in the Sno-Cat?
4. What does the drawing look like that Ashley and Ben discover in the cave in chapter eight?
5. What does Ashley tell Major Michaelson that she wants clear in chapter four?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)