|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapter 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michaelson say about Ben's file in chapter five?
(a) It is very impressive.
(b) It was sparse.
(c) It indicated Ben should be locked up permanently.
(d) He hasn't read it.
2. What does Ben say about the cave pearls that are found in chapter thirteen?
(a) They are poisonous.
(b) They are transluscent.
(c) They are very valuable.
(d) They are made from bacteria.
3. In chapter eight, what does Ashley explain about dig sites?
(a) They have to be treated like sacred relics.
(b) They need to be explored in a precise cataloged order.
(c) They develop their own character or soul.
(d) They have to looked at by multiple people.
4. Which of the following is NOT something that Ashely said Jason would be able to do while at the base?
(a) Martial Arts Lessons.
(b) Swim Lessons.
(c) Electric Bikes.
(d) Jet Skis.
5. What does Villanueva say when Ashley suggests that Halloway may have already crossed the river?
(a) Only if he felt he had no choice.
(b) It is a possibility.
(c) He wouldn't abandon the team.
(d) He had his orders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben notice about the lake that is at the underground base in chapter six?
2. What does Ashley say when Ben asks her if he can buy her a drink in chapter two?
3. What does Ben tell Ashley in chapter twelve, after she and Halloway have a confrontation.
4. What does Ben do in chapter six when Linda asks if she can open the window in the Sno-Cat?
5. What does Ashley ask Blakely while they are traveling down into the caverns in the elevators in chapter six?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)