|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Michaelson tell Ashley that he is on the expedition when she asks in chapter five?
(a) He volunteered.
(b) He was given a large sum of money.
(c) He drew a short straw.
(d) He was asked.
2. In chapter nineteen, what does Michaelson do to make Ashely and Ben go ahead without him when they are being trailed?
(a) Pays them.
(b) Pulls out a grenade.
(c) Threatens to shoot Ben.
(d) Puts a gun to his own head.
3. What does Ben's grandfather warn him of in the third dream he has in chapter seventeen?
(a) Don't drink the water.
(b) Go down, not up.
(c) Get back to the surface immediately.
(d) Stay clear of the monster's nest.
4. What does Khalid say is the critical stipulation for exploration of Antartica?
(a) That it must be closely documented.
(b) That nothing can be removed from the site.
(c) That there must be photographs taken from numerous angels.
(d) That it must be protected from damage.
5. What does Ashley tell Ben in chapter four after he comes and interrupts her and Major Michaelson?
(a) That she is thinking of quiting.
(b) That she hates the military.
(c) That she is ready to kick Michaelson.
(d) That she doesn't need rescuing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Michaelson say that he joined in the army?
2. What does Ashley tell Major Michaelson that she wants clear in chapter four?
3. What does Ben suggest that they do while exploring in the caves in chapter eleven?
4. What does Blakely tell Ashley about Michaelson's relationship to the first team that went in?
5. What does Jason give to Blakely and Linda when they say they need a blasting cap?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)