|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nettie reach for her purse at the end of the first scene in Act 2?
(a) After Timmy does.
(b) At the same time as Timmy does.
(d) Before Timmy does.
2. What was it about John that drew her to him, as Nettie explains?
3. What is John clueless at, as Nettie relates to Timmy?
(a) How to manage money.
(b) How to manage a family.
(c) How to manage his job.
(d) How to manage a social life.
4. What does a friend of Timmy need?
(c) A drinking buddy.
(d) A roommate.
5. What is John doing as Timmy arrives drunk in the second scene of Act 2?
(b) Talking to himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Timmy say that he called looking for his father?
2. Where does Nettie say that she went?
3. What does Timmy tell John the argument he had with Nettie was about?
4. What is John doing in the first scene of Act 2?
5. What did everybody want from John when he and Nettie first met?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)