|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Nettie say that she went?
(a) To dinner at a friend's house.
(b) To dinner at her mother's house.
(c) To dinner and a Broadway show.
(d) To dinner and a movie.
2. According to Timmy at the end of Act 2, Scene 3, who is now to blame for the trouble in the house?
(d) No one.
3. How does Nettie describe the experience of being gone?
4. How does Nettie act when she finally returns home?
5. Who calls to see if Nettie has returned home yet?
(a) The police.
(b) Her friend.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John do at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What time is the meal at Nettie's mother's house scheduled for?
3. Who was the last one to see Nettie before she disappeared?
4. What time does the third scene in Act 2 take place?
5. What did Nettie have at the time she met John?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)