|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls to see if Nettie has returned home yet?
(a) Her friend.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) The police.
2. Where did Nettie meet John?
(a) At the store.
(b) At a job.
(c) At school.
(d) At the movies.
3. Which country does Timmy remind Nettie that she had a chance to see?
4. What did Nettie realize when she met John for the first time?
(a) That her life would be easy.
(b) That her life would be complicated.
(c) That they were meant for each other.
(d) That they were not meant for each other.
5. What happened to Nettie's face after the incident with the boy?
(a) It was bruised.
(b) It was scarred.
(c) It was okay.
(d) It was a little red.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is it as Act 2, Scene 2 begins?
2. How does Nettie act when she finally returns home?
3. What was it about John that drew her to him, as Nettie explains?
4. What does Timmy tell Nettie about his situation?
5. What does Nettie give Timmy with his coffee?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)