|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As she recalls, where was the new job that Nettie had?
(a) At a law firm.
(b) At a school.
(c) At an advertising firm.
(d) At a book store.
2. What is peculiar to Timmy?
(a) His mother.
(c) His father.
3. Who is howling at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(b) Timmy and John.
(c) Nettie, Timmy, and John.
4. How did Timmy and John enjoy the game?
(a) They had a strange time.
(b) They had a good time.
(c) They had an average time.
(d) They had a lousy time.
5. What time is the meal at Nettie's mother's house scheduled for?
(a) Two o'clock.
(b) Eleven o'clock.
(c) One o'clock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Timmy and John singing as Nettie calls for their attention?
2. What does Nettie tell Timmy about his bags?
3. What does John say about the meal at Nettie's mother's house?
4. What are Nettie and Timmy doing after they dance?
5. What did a boy throw at Nettie before her new job was scheduled to start?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)