|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of a time are the three main characters of the play having towards the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) An okay time.
(b) A good time.
(c) A lousy time.
(d) An unpredictable time.
2. How does Nettie act when she finally returns home?
3. What is Nettie preparing for Timmy in Act 1, Scene 1?
(d) Scrambled eggs.
4. Where is Nettie sitting in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) On a chair.
(b) On the couch.
(c) On the floor.
(d) At the table.
5. How does Nettie react to the flowers when she first sees them?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She cries.
(c) She smiles.
(d) She jumps up and down.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls to see if Nettie has returned home yet?
2. How long has Nettie been away from home for?
3. According to Timmy at the end of Act 2, Scene 3, who is now to blame for the trouble in the house?
4. What does Nettie have in her purse that makes it so heavy?
5. What does Nettie tell John after she gets the aspirin?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)