|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does the third scene in Act 2 take place?
(a) 3 a.m.
(b) 2 a.m.
(c) 2 p.m.
(d) 3 p.m.
2. What does Nettie's mother not like?
(a) New York.
(b) Nettie's marriage.
(c) The Bronx.
(d) The amount of time Nettie spends there.
3. What type of apartment do the Clearys live in?
(a) Somewhere between middle and upper class.
(b) Upper class.
(c) Somewhere between lower and middle class.
(d) Middle class.
4. What does Nettie say to Timmy as she leaves in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) She thanks him for the conversation.
(b) She thanks him for his advice.
(c) She thanks him for the coffee.
(d) She thanks him for the roses.
5. What New York City do the Clearys live in?
(a) West Bronx.
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Timmy blame for things when he returned home?
2. How long has Nettie been away from home for?
3. What is interesting about the howls at the end of the second scene of Act 1?
4. What did Nettie realize when she met John for the first time?
5. What does Timmy do when he returns at the end of the third scene?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)