|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is playing in the game Timmy asks his father to go to?
2. What type of flowers did Nettie's father used to send to her?
3. What year does the play, "The Subject was Roses", take place in?
4. Where do Nettie, John, and Timmy decide to go to in the second scene of Act 1?
(a) The city.
(b) Another state.
(c) The train station.
(d) The country.
5. How does Timmy make decisions, according to John?
(a) He makes his own.
(b) He follows John's lead.
(c) He listens to his friends.
(d) He follows Nettie's lead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John tell Nettie that Timmy deserves?
2. What does Timmy do when Nettie grabs his hand?
3. What are Nettie and Timmy doing after they dance?
4. What does Nettie say after seeing the flowers in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. How does Nettie react to the flowers when she first sees them?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)