|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What New York City do the Clearys live in?
(b) West Bronx.
(d) New York.
2. What are Nettie and Timmy doing after they dance?
3. What does Nettie lecture John about in the first scene of Act 1?
(a) Not eating enough.
(b) Eating too much.
(c) Not getting enough sleep.
(d) Drinking too much.
4. What is there evidence of in Act 1, Scene 1, from the night before?
(a) An accident.
(b) A poker game.
(c) A fight.
(d) A party.
5. What is Timmy doing when the play opens?
(a) Sitting at the table.
(c) Sitting on the couch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nettie getting for Timmy's room?
2. What does John consider impressive about Timmy's jacket?
3. What is Nettie preparing for Timmy in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What does John pretend he is doing as he hears someone coming in the beginning of the play?
5. Where is Timmy's army jacket, as John admires it?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)