|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the banner in the Cleary's apartment read?
(a) "Great Job, Timmy".
(b) "We Missed You, Timmy".
(c) "Welcome Home, Timmy".
(d) "You're the Best, Timmy".
2. What has happened to many of the local boys who also went off to war?
(a) They were killed or badly injured.
(b) They are still in the war.
(c) They returned safely.
(d) They are missing.
3. What does Nettie's mother not like?
(a) New York.
(b) Nettie's marriage.
(c) The amount of time Nettie spends there.
(d) The Bronx.
4. Where does Timmy say that he called looking for his father?
(a) The bowling alley.
(b) The local police station.
(c) The local bars.
(d) The store.
5. What does Timmy request for his coffee?
(a) More water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is it as Act 2, Scene 2 begins?
2. What is the only light in the apartment as Nettie is there alone?
3. How does John comment on Nettie's dress in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. How many roses does Timmy have for his mother?
5. What day is it at the start of Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)