|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is peculiar to Timmy?
(b) His father.
(d) His mother.
2. Why does John think that he and Nettie will have good times?
(a) Because he knows her so well.
(b) Because Timmy is home.
(c) Because she knows him so well.
(d) Because they agree on everything.
3. What has Timmy seen during the war, according to John?
(a) Tremendous things.
(b) Horrible things.
(c) Unspeakable things.
(d) Unbelievable things.
4. What are Nettie and Timmy doing after they dance?
5. What does the family plan to do as the second scene of the play ends?
(a) Take a trip.
(b) Visit another relative.
(c) See a movie.
(d) Eat dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nettie do with the roses in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. What are Nettie and John arguing about as the second act begins?
3. What does John call Nettie and Timmy, according to Timmy?
4. How does Timmy make decisions, according to John?
5. What was the result of the game John and Timmy saw?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)