|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is interesting about the howls at the end of the second scene of Act 1?
(a) They become shorter.
(b) They become softer.
(c) They become louder.
(d) They become longer.
2. What type of prayer will John stop and say?
(a) A prayer of Thanksgiving.
(b) A short prayer.
(c) A long prayer.
(d) A prayer for help.
3. How often did Nettie's father send her flowers?
(a) A few times a year.
(b) Every other year.
(c) Every few years.
(d) Every year.
4. What are Timmy and John doing as Nettie enters the apartment in the second scene of Act 1?
(a) Reading the newspaper.
(b) Making lunch.
(c) Telling jokes.
(d) Telling stories.
5. How long ago did Nettie's father pass away?
(a) One month ago.
(b) Months ago.
(c) A year ago.
(d) A couple of years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Timmy the night before?
2. How did Timmy and John enjoy the game?
3. What does Nettie say after seeing the flowers in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What prevented John from joining the war?
5. What is Nettie getting for Timmy's room?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)