|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, Hebdige focuses on something and how it affects the definition of a subculture. What is it that he focuses on?
(a) Socioeconomical status.
(c) Religious preference.
(d) Level of education.
2. Which of the following is another word for "science of the concrete"?
3. Which of the following describes a standard of the Glam subculture?
4. In Chapter 9, what does Hebdige say style lacks?
(c) Common sense.
5. According to the Rastafarian interpretation of the Bible, where is God?
(d) South America.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Genet say about George Jackson's letters?
2. The Teddy Boys of the 70's are a symbol of what?
3. Which of the following is associated with Punks?
4. Of the following, who said, "Style, as a form of articulation, cannot be understood outside of the context in which it is intended"?
5. Hebdige says that Genet transformed from individual into what?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)