|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following describes a standard of the Glam subculture?
2. The Glam subculture primarily consisted of which of the following?
(a) Blacks and Whites.
(c) Skinheads who want to break away from the Skinhead subculture.
3. Punk has origins in which of the following?
(a) Pre-war Britain.
(b) West Indies.
(c) Post-war Britain.
4. Skinheads derived from what subculture?
(a) Hard mods.
(c) Teddy Boys.
5. The Rastafarian subculture says the "black sufferer" is placed where?
(a) Hong Kong.
Short Answer Questions
1. The manner in which the Rastafarian parents migrated did which of the following?
2. Reggae has origins in which of the following?
3. Where did the parents of the Rastafarians migrate to?
4. In which of the following does Hebdige say Punks find their identity?
5. Which of the following was one of the first to embrace the Rastafarian style?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)