|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following motivated punk?
(a) Classical and techno.
(b) Rock and reggae.
(c) Blues and rock.
(d) Jazz and classical.
2. Of the following, which is a common activity that affects social behavior?
(b) Playing sports.
3. Which of the following is the name of the song based on the London riots?
(a) White Riot.
(b) Blue Riot.
(c) Black Riot.
(d) Red Riot.
4. According to the Rastafarians, which of the following is considered a blessing?
5. What did Jamaican slaves combine with the teachings of the Bible to form reggae?
(a) Oral traditions.
(b) Written traditions.
(c) Nothing. They only utilized the teachings from the Bible to form reggae.
(d) Ideals from the mass culture.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Hebdige say has been neglected?
2. Which of the following is considered a usual sociological factor?
3. What type of "rebellion" does Hebdige say subcultures are?
4. Which of the following was one of the first to embrace the Rastafarian style?
5. Where did the parents of the Rastafarians migrate to?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)