|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gathers with Shawn to watch his father's episode of The Alice Ponds Show?
(a) The extended McDaniel family.
(b) Lindy, Cindy, and Paul.
(c) Cindy and Paul.
(d) Mom and Paul.
2. What is newsworthy about Collin?
(a) He has a special motorized wheelchair.
(b) He is smothered.
(c) He appears in a PBS Special about disabled children.
(d) He appears on the Alice Ponds show.
3. Who teaches Shawn to read?
(c) Shawn's father.
(d) Shawn's mother.
4. After Shawn's father sits on Shawn's oversized crib, what does he put in his lap?
(a) A mobile.
(b) A quilt.
(c) A pillow.
5. How many times has Shawn's father said his name aloud in his presence?
(a) Sixteen times.
(b) Ninety-six times.
(c) Six times.
(d) Twenty-six times.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, Shawn cannot stop thinking about his father. How long has it been since The Alice Ponds Show?
2. Why does Shawn say that he doesn't really have a body?
3. What does Shawn explain at the end of the angel dream?
4. When Shawn has an "autonomic, uncontrollable systemic reflex" during a seizure, what is Shawn doing?
5. When did Shawn's mother get her nickname?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)