|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the discussion between Shawn's parents the last time that Shawn's father feeds him, who does not believe in God?
2. Shawn values the experience of having seizures so much that he would trade what in order to continue having seizures?
(a) The ability to read.
(b) His wheelchair.
(c) The lives of his immediate family.
(d) His special gift.
3. When Shawn describes his seizures in great detail, according to him what is it about his seizures that is especially irritating to his family?
(a) His uncontrollable laughter.
(b) His uncontrollable drooling.
(c) The unpredictablility of the timing of the seizures.
(d) The spasms.
4. What happens to Shawn and his father after his father finishes speaking in Chapter 16?
(a) Shawn's father releases their thumbs.
(b) They lock eyes.
(c) They breathe in unison.
(d) Tears run down both of their cheeks.
5. How does Mom try to comfort Cindy about the dog?
(a) By handing her a box of tissues.
(b) By mentioning that many people believe in life after death.
(c) By crying along with Cindy.
(d) By wiping the tears from her face.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 1 is written from what point of view ?
2. When did Shawn's mother get her nickname?
3. In Chapter 7, why is it necessary to file an incident report?
4. What is cerebral palsy?
5. What word or concept is confusing to Shawn until he sees it written out?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)