|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Shawn, how often does Shawn visit his father's house?
(a) Once when he is four.
(c) Many times during his seizure travels.
(d) Once a month.
2. What are the two ruffians asking about for when they threaten Shawn?
(d) The bus.
3. Right before bed in Chapter 14, how is Shawn feeling?
4. How does Shawn interact with his father while having an out-of-body experience?
(a) Shawn touches his hand and thanks him.
(b) Shawn sits next to him at the beach.
(c) Shawn kisses him on the cheek.
(d) Shawn yells in his ear.
5. According to the conversation that Lindy has with her friend Connie, what aspect of Shawn's condition bothers Sydney the most?
(a) That Shawn does not resemble Sydney at all.
(b) That Shawn's intelligence is so much lower than his own.
(c) That Shawn is their youngest child.
(d) That Shawn might be trapped inside himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is referred to as being trapped at Shawn's house all night?
2. In Chapter 12, what is Paul being punished for?
3. In Shawn's memory of Christmas when he is six years old, what are Cindy and Paul doing?
4. When Shawn's mother has coffee with her friend Connie and they talk about his father leaving, where is Shawn?
5. In the first verse of the poem that Sydney writes, what animal does he use to refer to Shawn?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)