|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what location does the premiere reading of the poem that was written about Shawn take place?
(a) The Trolley Museum.
(b) The Kendell mansion.
(c) The Seattle Center for the Arts.
(d) The White House.
2. According to Shawn in Chapter 7, how does the "proven scientific method for judging such things" classify Shawn?
(a) As a handicapped person with a brain disorder.
(b) As an idiot, moron, or celery stalk.
(c) As a disabled person with cerebral palsy.
(d) As a brain-injured person with cerebral palsy.
3. According to Shawn, what is a fancy name for babysitting?
(a) Respite care.
(b) The Special Olympics.
(c) The television.
4. According to Chapter 1, what is Bell Town?
(a) A store where Sean buys CDs and DVDs.
(b) A hangout next to the Space Needle.
(c) A hangout a mile from Shawn's home.
(d) The unofficial former Grunge Capital of the universe.
5. What type of audience does The Alice Ponds Show attract?
(a) A wealthy, philanthropic audience.
(b) The type of audience that watches PBS specials.
(c) An uneducated, loud audience.
(d) An educated, boysterous audience.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Shawn's parents explain to their friends "a trillion times?"
2. How old is Shawn when his gift first starts?
3. What happens in Chapter 7 when Shawn and his father are right in front of the camera?
4. Who believes that kids like Shawn and their families need more than the Special Olympics?
5. What can be frustrating to Shawn?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)