|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is referred to as being trapped at Shawn's house all night?
(d) The bird.
2. What control does Shawn have over his body?
(a) Shawn can control his left finger and tap out Morse code.
(b) Shawn cannot control any of his muscles or functions.
(c) Shawn can control his eyes.
(d) Shawn can bounce his head.
3. How many talk shows does Sydney appear on because of the poem?
4. What does Shawn do at the end of the dream about Ally?
(a) Begin to cry.
(b) Soar off into the universe holding Ally by the hand.
(c) Smile the biggest smile ever.
(d) Walk off into the sunset with Ally.
5. Who is Paul?
(a) Shawn's middle brother.
(b) Shawn's older brother.
(c) Shawn's younger brother.
(d) Shawn's cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the school district send out a school psychologist each year?
2. How many people attend the premiere reading of the poem?
3. In the stanza of the poem at the beginning of Chapter 15, what is falling?
4. Why is Shawn glad that Ally leaves before he got up?
5. Faced with the crow, Dad compares Shawn's helplessness to what?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)