|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of tournament is Paul entering with his teammates?
(a) La Crosse.
2. How old is Shawn the first few times that his spirit leaves his body?
3. In Chapter 13, to whom does Shawn's dad say that he is not interested in taking the wheelchair for a ride?
(a) To the producer of The Alice Ponds Show.
(b) To the cameraman from PBS.
(c) To the guy in the green Science Center polo shirt.
(d) To William.
4. What are the two ruffians asking about for when they threaten Shawn?
(d) The bus.
5. How old is Becky, one of the teacher assistants?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who believes that kids like Shawn and their families need more than the Special Olympics?
2. How many times has Shawn's father said his name aloud in his presence?
3. Who teaches Shawn to read?
4. What does Shawn try not to do too much?
5. In the stanza of the poem that opens Chapter 12, who or what is dead?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)