|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Becky, one of the teacher assistants?
2. During the doozy of a seizure that Shawn has during the Alice Ponds Show, what does Shawn experience?
(a) Absolute peace.
(b) Abject terror.
(c) Confusion and angst.
(d) Pure joy.
3. How does Shawn feel after meeting Ally?
(a) Hot and tingling.
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) His stomach aches.
4. In Chapter 6 Shawn describes his seizures as being like what?
(a) A dream.
(b) A miracle.
(c) An adventure movie.
(d) A nightmare.
5. In Chapter 13, Shawn cannot stop thinking about his father. How long has it been since The Alice Ponds Show?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One day.
(c) A week.
(d) Five days.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Shawn interact with his mother while having an out-of-body experience?
2. Faced with the crow, Dad compares Shawn's helplessness to what?
3. How old is Earl Detraux's son?
4. Why is Dad enraged and fearful after the experience with the crow?
5. In Chapter 12, what is Paul's punishment?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)