|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the premiere reading of the poem, who is referred to as "Bing-Bong"?
(a) The first speaker.
(b) A fictitious character in the poem.
(d) The woman with the huge breasts.
2. What does Shawn think about death?
(a) Death is peaceful.
(b) Death is the exactly the opposite of of what Cindy says it is.
(c) Death is a big fat nothing.
(d) Death will put him out of his misery.
3. What do Shawn's eyes tend to focus on?
(a) Nothing in particular.
(b) A smudge on the wall.
(c) Books left open.
(d) What's visible through a window.
4. How many talk shows does Sydney appear on because of the poem?
5. While making the PBS Special at Shawn's classroom, Sydney McDaniel claims that people will not place ineducable children where?
(a) Expensive hospices.
(b) Impersonal group homes or institutions.
(c) Expensive hospitals.
(d) Low quality foster care.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6 Shawn describes his seizures as being like what?
2. What do Shawn's parents explain to their friends "a trillion times?"
3. In Chapter 7, why is it necessary to file an incident report?
4. What can be frustrating to Shawn?
5. Who is Paul?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)