|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many talk shows does Sydney appear on because of the poem?
2. What is Shawn's good news?
(a) He has a gift.
(b) He lives in a cool city.
(c) All anwers are correct.
(d) He has siblings who are pretty cool.
3. What is the pain that Dad speaks of wanting to end for Shawn?
(a) The pain of grand mal seizures.
(b) The pain of knowing a loveless life.
(c) The pain associated with bleeding in the brain.
(d) The pain of muscle spasms.
4. Shawn values the experience of having seizures so much that he would trade what in order to continue having seizures?
(a) His wheelchair.
(b) The ability to read.
(c) His special gift.
(d) The lives of his immediate family.
5. Chapter 1 is written from what point of view ?
(a) The psychologist's.
(b) Third person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens in Chapter 7 when Shawn and his father are right in front of the camera?
2. How does Shawn interact with Cindy while having an out-of-body experience?
3. What does Shawn not know at the time that he sees the dog killed?
4. What does Cindy do when the dog is hit by the car?
5. In the stanza of the poem in Chapter 6, what part of Shawn's body shows signs of trouble?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)