|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mom say to Cindy when she gets back in the van?
(a) I believe in life after death.
(b) That car left the scene of the accident.
(c) I'm sorry you had to see this.
(d) Your t-shirt is ruined.
2. What word or concept is confusing to Shawn until he sees it written out?
(d) Bow legged.
3. In Shawn's opinion, the fame of the poem turned his father into a professional what?
(d) Talk show guest.
4. How old is Shawn when his gift first starts?
(a) Three or Four.
(b) Six or seven
(c) Five or six.
(d) Nine or ten.
5. What is Shawn's bad news?
(a) His parents got divorced because of him.
(b) Being born changed life for the whole family.
(c) He is a total "retardate."
(d) All answers are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the first verse of the poem that Sydney writes, what animal does he use to refer to Shawn?
2. Why does Shawn say that he doesn't really have a body?
3. What can be frustrating to Shawn?
4. What is Shawn's good news?
5. When Shawn has an "autonomic, uncontrollable systemic reflex" during a seizure, what is Shawn doing?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)