|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What phrase is confusing to Shawn at first because of his lack of experience?
(a) Cigarette drag.
(b) Turkey dressing.
(c) Chicken soup.
(d) Postal worker.
2. Who teaches Shawn to read?
(a) Shawn's mother.
(b) Shawn's father.
3. How many times has Shawn's father said his name aloud in his presence?
(a) Twenty-six times.
(b) Ninety-six times.
(c) Sixteen times.
(d) Six times.
4. What are Shawn's main teachers in life?
(a) Special education teachers.
(b) The television, car radio, overheard conversations, and reading.
(c) His parents.
(d) His siblings.
5. Who is Paul?
(a) Shawn's younger brother.
(b) Shawn's cousin.
(c) Shawn's middle brother.
(d) Shawn's older brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are the dog's eyes?
2. What kind of prize does his father win?
3. What does the crow do that startles Shawn and his father?
4. Why is Dad enraged and fearful after the experience with the crow?
5. Why does Shawn say that he doesn't really have a body?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)