|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are the dog's eyes?
2. What can be frustrating to Shawn?
(a) That he is pretty sure his father is planning to kill him.
(b) Being trapped inside a useless body.
(c) Being talked to like a newborn baby.
(d) His reflexes.
3. Who is Paul?
(a) Shawn's younger brother.
(b) Shawn's middle brother.
(c) Shawn's cousin.
(d) Shawn's older brother.
4. What are Shawn's main teachers in life?
(a) Special education teachers.
(b) The television, car radio, overheard conversations, and reading.
(c) His siblings.
(d) His parents.
5. What is cerebral palsy?
(a) A condition.
(b) An inability to vocalize.
(c) An inability to control movement.
(d) A disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Shawn when his gift first starts?
2. Why does the school district send out a school psychologist each year?
3. What is Shawn's good news?
4. What does Mom say to Cindy when she gets back in the van?
5. What control does Shawn have over his body?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)